Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sleepover for your people at Animal Medical Center in NYC

This morning while I was enjoying my breakfast, I noticed, a Wall Street Journal story about the Animal Medical Center in New York City. My person always puts the WSJ under my plate so I can read while I eat....Well, the good news is that they are working on a cage large enough for a human, why? Woof! Woof! So when you're in the hospital for an extend stay, your person can stay with you. Now I think that warrants a big Ap-Paws!!! To learn more about this very specail animal hospital, visit their website www.amcnyc.org. To keep up on current tails, try their blog: amyny.woodpress.com
Let's give our furry friends who are currently hospitalized a soft bark and a tail-wagging smile!
...it was just a woof!
Holly

1 comment:

  1. what a cute!!!! cute!!!! website, love this idea.
    xxoo
    heather

    ReplyDelete