Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wagging My Tail


"I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn't excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother." - Bonnie Schacter, Founder of the Single Pet Owner's Society Singles Group

Welcome to my weekly bark! It may take me a while to get started. I have found that it is very difficult to type with paws! so please bear with me, it may take a while to dig up a good way to bark on a regular basis.
No bones about it, this bark is from 'a dog's point of view' Everything will be from and about me and my animal friends. Stories about their people and travels, too will be included. Anything we can dig up on gurr-eat places to chow down, movies, dog houses away from home that also take my people and more! Woof, Woof, I am excited! So please send my your comments, photos, stories and tails. And don't be surprised if you see me taking photos along the way!
...it was just a woof!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment