Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was a Pampered Pooch for a Day at the Morris Animal Inn


Dog gone it, I had a gurr-ate time the Monday at my Spa Day. My person dropped me off on Sunday and my spa 'treat'ment began. I was a bit tired from my busy day of fetching my ball and digging in the yard, so I howled for room service and then tucked myself into bed early. Monday morning I was served breakfast in bed, had a stroll in the park and then I was ready for my day.
The hair stylist trimmed and coiffed my fur, she was very well trained. Then it was time for my nail trim. Now I had a little beef about that ordeal. I tried to play the sympathy card, but no one was paying attention to my sad droopy eyes or my soft whimpering. Up I went on the table and my manicure/pedicure began...I paws-ed, let out a low woof and it was over. I cannot bark enough about how kind these people are!
Next was a nice hot bath...now that is something to howl about! Lots of suds, went in my ears, between my toes and under my pads. The relaxing, hot bath made me roll over for a tummy rub! OHHHH! That feels so good!
My Pink bandanna matches my Coach leather collar, so in the end...I truly felt pampered. When my person came to fetch me, I was sparkling clean and frisky as a puppy!
Visit my favorite pet resort & spa - click on headline and go fetch!

No comments:

Post a Comment